- Reviews (0)
Quick connect cuts dial-up connection time by up to 50%. Modem on hold call management feature identifies incoming calls, enables you to take a call without losing your internet connection. V.PCM Upstream allows for up to 50% faster uploads speeds.
US Robotics is proud to introduce the V.92 international standard. With great new features, V.92 offers more flexibility and greater control over your Internet experience than ever before.
- Faster and easier to use – utilise call management services and make the most of your Internet connection.
- Supports the latest V.92 standard as well as the V.90 standard for a wider choice of service providers.
- ControlCentre for optimum modem performance – configure V.PCM speeds and automatically download software updates over the Internet.
- Internet Call Notification (ICN) allows for screening and taking incoming calls while maintaining your internet connection (requires service from your local phone company).
Send faxes from any Windows application and receive incoming faxes at any time.
- Delayed and broadcast faxing.
- Customisable interface.
- Caller ID and distinctive ring support (requires service from your local phone company).
- U.S. Robotics 56K Faxmodem
- Power supply unit
- Phone card and / or adapter / splitter
- Serial cable
- Installation guide
- Installation Essentials CD-ROM including user’s guide and data / fax software, ControlCentre, and Internet Call Notification.
Minimum System Requirements:
- IBM compatible 486 or Pentium PC
- Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT4.0, Windows 200, or Windows XP.
- Analogue telephone line
- CD-ROM drive