- Reviews (0)
The entire radio-controlled radiator thermostat system consists of two components, the FHT 8R heating control and the FHT8V valve operating mechanism.
The system is used for temperature control in single rooms where the heat that dissipates from the radiators is controlled by reducing the flow of hot water in the heating system. The FHT8R heating control measures the room temperature by means of an integrated sensor and transmits the corresponding control data to the FHT8V valve operating mechanisms.
Any other use i.e. in cooling systems, floor heating systems, etc. is not permitted and may lead to severe damage.
- Operating Range – Up to 100m.
- Max. number of valve operating mechanisms per heating control: 8
- Radio Frequency: 868.36 MHz
- Power Supply: 2 * AA
- Battery Service Life: approx. 1 Year
- Temperature range when in operation: 6 C to 30 C
- Number of switching times: 4 Per Day
Please Note: After a battery replacement, only the date and time need to be reset. All other data is maintained.